Abraham Lincoln Quotes (Part 2)

Abraham Lincoln Quotes:

  1. Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
  2. People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.
  3. Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.
  4. With malice toward none, with charity for all.
  5. That some should be rich, shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise.
  6. Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is important than any other thing.
  7. Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way.
  8. I have noticed that folks are generally about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
  9. I don’t think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.
  10. The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.
  11. When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.
  12. You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
  13. I don’t like the man. I must get to know him better.
  14. I will prepare and some day my chance will come.
  15. What ever you are be a good one.

No comments: