Donald Trump Quotes

Donald Trump Quotes:

  1. I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's were the fun is.
  2. The point is that you can't be too greedy.
  3. A little more moderation would be good. Of course, my life hasn't exactly been one of moderation.
  4. Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.
  5. I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's were the fun is.
  6. Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive.
  7. I'm a bit of a P. T. Barnum. I make stars out of everyone.
  8. Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.
  9. You have to think anyway, so why not think big?
  10. Deals are my art form. Other people paint beautifully on canvas or write wonderful poetry. I like making deals, preferably big deals. That's how I get my kicks.
  11. Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.

No comments: